Infrastructure Monitoring is the key to effective management. We enable you to monitor availability and performance of your IT systems so that you can proactively take actions to maintain high uptimes.
- Monitoring covers all layers of infrastructure including software, network, storage, operating systems, database middleware security and select applications
- Automated ‘first-cause’ analysis that group together related alerts to provide a holistic view of any incident that occurs
- Single view dashboard for your entire IT setup
- Comprehensive information on health of your systems, thresholds, alerts
- Sophisticated alerting & reporting keeps you on top of the situation
|24×7 proactive monitoring and alerting for infrastructure components and applications of your choice.
||Deliver predictable service levels by increasing coverage.
|Client-specific monitoring portal with dashboards, information views, monitor group views, and more.
||Gain visibility into infrastructure availability, capacity utilization, and trending.
|Sophisticated alerting and escalation mechanisms with service level agreements; automated correlation of related alerts and contextual system information.
||Eliminate or reduce downtime with ‘first-cause’ analysis to assist in diagnosis of issues.
|State-of-the-art monitoring platform available as SaaS incorporating the latest third-party as well as proprietary tools that are constantly being upgraded.
||Adopt latest monitoring technology without the investment in tools and upgrades.
|Simple monitor-based recurring pricing model. Each individual entity monitored, whether it is a server/device, database, or application, comprises one monitor.
||Realize predictable costs and reduced capital investment in your IT infrastructure monitoring.
The ongoing adoption and consumption of cloud services presents performance monitoring challenges for IT departments. Whether you are automating the provisioning of virtual machines, networks, and storage in a private cloud, migrating your enterprise applications to a public cloud, or leveraging the growing set of Software, Platform, or Infrastructure as a Service models, your performance monitoring platform should support your journey to the cloud.