We Info Guard Technologies LLC (IGT) value our customers and take protection of their personal data very seriously. This policy explains our practices related to personal data privacy and security including:
- About us
- Use of Site
- Third Party Links
- Our Rights
- Personal Data
- Collection of personal information
- Use of personal information
- Disclosure of personal Information
- Rights regarding the processing of Personal Data
- Minimum Age Limit
- Security measures to protect the personal data
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- How you can contact us about our privacy practices
This policy applies whether you provide information to us through our Website, when you visit our site and show interest in any of our product or services.
Use of Site
Info Guard Technologies LLC, is one of leading information security solutions & system integrator company based in Dubai, UAE since 2015.
IGT aims to establish long term relationships with its valuable customers based on mutual trust in order to help organizations to achieve its long-term goals and objectives in a most efficient and effective way. We primarily operate in the UAE, but have provided IT support to other countries. We believe that your success in information technology is primarily our commitment to excellence.
IGT goal is to secure the organization information by providing different security solutions as well as technical assistance. IGT proposes different types of strategies and information security assistance like technology decisions, IT process improvement and assets management that help organizations to make crucial strategic decision, in order to safeguard the valuable assets of organization. Our team is capable to accept any sort of IT security challenge.
Third Party Links
You may only use this site to browse the content, and to contact us for any of our solution & its legitimate purchase and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
In order to provide increased value to our Users/Customers, we may provide links to other websites or resources. Though we shall take all due care in choosing such sites but you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
We reserve the right to:
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
We will use our reasonable endeavors to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
Collection of Personal Information
Personal data are information that can be used to detect your identity and includes your name, address, telephone number, and email address. Personal data are also information that can be associated with you, together with other information, e.g. your IP address.
Use of Personal Information Collected
Info Guard Technologies LLC collects and stores business contact information from or about you when you (i) interact with us; (ii) to fulfil your order; and/or (iii) to provide services to you.
The personal information Info Guard Technologies LLC may collect or that you may choose to provide include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal or e-mail address, and phone number);
- Business contact information (such as job title, department and name of organization);
- Content you provide (such as photographs, comments or other information provided via webforms);
- On occasion we may supplement the information we collect about you with outside records from third parties in order to provide you with information, services or goods you have requested, and to enhance our ability to serve you;
Disclosure of Personal Information
Info Guard Technologies LLC may use Personal Information it collects from you or about you to:
- Establish, develop and preserve its business relationship respectively with you and other individuals with whom it deals,
- Create, establish and administer your accounts,
- Respond to your inquiries,
- Provide products or services that it offers, or receive the products or services that it requests, and ensure that all related transactions are supported and implemented,
- Authenticate the identity of customers contacting Info Guard Technologies LLC by telephone, electronic means or otherwise,
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- Allow us/our business partners who provide delivery fulfilment services to meet contractual requirements relating to the products and services provided to customers;
- Ask for feedback on our services and products;
- For research and analysis purposes to monitor and improve the services we provide including by recording your visits to our website. In these circumstances, we or our agents acting on our behalf, may contact you by email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services; and
- Operate our business (including developing new products and services; conducting research; managing our communications; producing training materials and programmes; determining the effectiveness of and optimizing our advertising; analyzing our products, services, and performing accounting, auditing, billing, and reconciliation activities)
- Solving technical problems
- Calculating overall usage statistics
Marketing and promotional purposes, product development, and content improvement. Unless otherwise required by law, we will obtain your opt in consent before we sent you communications related to marketing and promotion.
We may also use aggregated information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop our websites and our services. We may provide such aggregated information to third parties, but these statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual. We will only keep personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill one or more of the purposes set out in this paragraph.
Rights regarding the processing of Personal Data
Except as provided in this policy, or as notified to you at the time we collect your information, Info Guard Technologies LLC will not disclose your personal information to third parties except as follows:
- With third parties service providers that perform services on our behalf, including without limitation, those that offer, host or operate our operation;
- To enforce our agreement with you;
- To analyse and enhance our communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received, read and your location);
If data is disclosed to contractors during commissioned data processing, they shall be subject to this policy, and, if applicable, to other additional or relevant alternative data privacy provisions and contractual conditions.
Minimum Age Limit
If you have provided us with personal data, we will keep your information in accordance with our retention policy. You may withdraw your consent to our processing by emailing us and we will apply your preferences in our future communications. If statutory retention periods require further provision, we will lock those records.
Security measures to protect the personal data
The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website (Age of consent is mentioned as per the applicable law).
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The security of individuals’ personal information is important to Info Guard Technologies LLC. We are committed to protecting the information we collect. We have put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information you provide or we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. We use SSL encryption on our websites via which we collect Personal Information.
Physical Address & Contact Details
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- Office No. 16, Building K10, Greece Cluster, International City
- PO box: 377229, Dubai, UAE
- Tel: +971 4 514 7892
- Cell: +971 55 379 2245